Let me ask you this:
Have you been running your wellness business by pushing, struggling and forcing things to happen, using yang energy and feeling exhausted?
Do you ever think that allowing yourself to deeply reset and rest could be the way to thrive?
What would it be like to have a business that allowed you to have the freedom to travel and not be tied down to brick and mortar clinics or spaces?
I know that I have done the pushing and struggling AND I have now created a business that gives me more freedom than I thought was possible (see Sacred Health here) as has my special guest on the podcast this week.
In this weeks episode I am in conversation with Steph Magenta who is an inspiration and has become a global wellness leader after many years of addiction and struggle.
She talks about how she turned her life around and found purpose by learning shamanic practices, finding breathwork and now living a life she is in LOVE with, one that comes from a place of trust, alignment and clarity, having done the deep inner work.
Are you someone who knows its impossible to avoid the inner work if you want to find meaning, purpose and fulfilment.?
You’ll hear us talk about:
- The power of Ceremony & rites of passage – how this helped Steph become a better human and walk in alignment
- Shamanic practices & The medicine wheel, looking at nature and life cycles and how this knowledge helps to live a healthier life
- The healing power and transformation of breathwork
- Keeping Integrity in the healing space and honouring lineage
- We also talk about our shared opinion around the immediacy and dangers of fast tracking training – how important it is to go deep into learning and knowledge
- Steph shares her top tips for keeping herself healthy and talks about her new found love of cold water swimming
This episode will certainly have you questioning how you can make tweaks and changes to your own self development journey and bring more success to your business.
Steph Magenta is a Certified Breathwork Facilitator and the Co-Founder of Integrative Breath, a 7 month comprehensive breathwork facilitation training program. She is a licensed bodywork therapist with a background in addiction support and research, and has over 25 years of running her own juice bars and healing centres behind her, the knowledge of which she brings into her work to create sustainable wellbeing. Steph follows a Red Path shamanic practice, much of which she brings to her work.
Natasha de Grunwald is a subconscious transformation coach, a mentor, a teacher, trainer, breathwork facilitator and a Mum to a 19 year old daughter. She has been teaching and training and holding space for people in the wellness industry for over 30 years.
To sign up for my newsletter you can click here