In this weeks Dissected Woman Podcast episode you are going to go deep with us- exploring what it means when a woman steps into her POWER.
Have you entered the peri-menopause or menopause cycle and have you noticed a huge positive awakening that has changed EVERYTHING for you?
Has your body been guiding you towards a new career, a more intimate relationship with yourself, are you suddenly craving deeper meaning and pivoting your business?
If so your hormones and body wisdom is guiding you forwards to the next stage of your life
The menopause is a powerful and symbolic time of spiritual transformation and there is no one better to be in conversation with than menopause expert, Petra Coveney of Menopause yoga™️.
She tells us exactly how her own peri-menopause symptoms coincided with deep grief & bereavement. This mimicked what can be felt as a grieving process from the fertile stage of a woman’s life to a to new cycle of life.
This episode really pays tribute to this poignant and powerful time and how Petra created a global resource and network from her experiences
It is a deeply emotive episode, which educates us with fascinating information.
- Holistic approach to menopause – and the recognition of a huge biopsychosocial spiritual transformation
- Why peri/menopause is such a pivotal and necessary time to create change in the world
- How leadership by menopausal women is exactly what the world needs for global, local and community change
- The impact on communities when menopause is honoured rather than hidden
- The incredible 7 year cycles of our lives and how RAGE and OUTRAGE are to be celebrated
- The traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) cycle of Second Spring
- History and culture of menopause
- How collaborating as business women in a collective circle has a huge ripple effect
- How oxytocin and the nervous system are rewarding us for being in community of women
If you want to work with, support, understand women this is a MUST-LISTEN to episode
Petra Coveney is the founder of Menopause Yoga, the world’s first specialist yoga practice designed to support women on their Menopause journey. Founded in 2013, Menopause Yoga unites the latest western medical science with eastern wellbeing, and is grounded in many years of research and work with menopausal women. She is passionate about supporting women wherever they live, and has trained nearly 400 teachers in 20 countries across the world to run Menopause Yoga classes and workshops. Her book on Menopause Yoga was published in 2021 and she is now writing her second, with a third book on the way. Petra reframes the PostMenopause as a woman’s Second Spring – a time for rebirth, renewal and creativity.
Natasha de Grunwald is a subconscious transformation coach, a mentor, a teacher, trainer, breathwork facilitator and a Mum to a 19 year old daughter. She has been teaching and training and holding space for people in the wellness industry for over 30 years.
To find out more about Sacred Health training click here
To sign up for my newsletter you can click here