Follow the call
Our world had a seismic shift. You know in your heart that many, many more people are crying out for skilled healers to help them through the aftershock.
It’s your time to step up and serve the vast number of people who need you.
But it’s going to take a deeper, more holistic, higher level of healing than you’ve been providing up to now.
It’s going to take doing things in vastly different, utterly exciting ways.
If ever there was a time to shine and be a true maverick, it’s now!
Take a moment to imagine…
Close your eyes for a moment and imagine a life where you ONLY work the hours that feel good to you.
Breathe into the pleasure you feel while you confidently and expertly treat clients online and in person.
Feel for a moment how incredible it is to be fully in the flow of your life.
Imagine how it feels when you’re radiating the freedom and spaciousness of abundance and financial ease throughout your entire being.
The 7 gifts of Soma Health
As well as bringing amazing results to your clients, life as a Soma Health practitioner brings YOU seven wonderful gifts:
As an integrated, transformational therapist you are truly free. You’ll be able to cross countries or continents without losing your client base.
Free from the time-for-money trap, you’ll enjoy financial freedom and joy with a doubled daily income.
You’ll be building long-lasting relationships with a loyal client base of dreamboat clients. No more building your list from scratch or taking on clients who aren’t quite right just to pay the bills.
Clients will fall in-love with your techniques and become your biggest fans. They’ll help you build a towering reputation because they won’t be able to stop talking about your incredible, unique way of working.
Imagine a feeling of spaciousness in your work. Imagine navigating life after lockdown and feeling in flow, knowing it’s possible to experience peace, fulfilment and satisfaction at the very core of your being.
It’s time to say goodbye to feeling utterly exhausted at the end of each day. Your Soma Health therapy practice will nourish you in every single way (energy, body, mind and soul). You’ll experience health and energy levels you haven’t felt since your twenties.
No more waiting. You’ll recover the time to do all those things you’ve been too busy to do until now. Life is for living.
Month by month this looks like…
Here’s your Soma Health syllabus – full of juicy knowledge and techniques:
- Bowen Technique techniques to reset, realign, repair the structures of the body and rest the nervous system
- Fascia and peri-fascia layer
- The art of listening – client narrative and energetic observing
- Whole body connectivity
- Mindful touch
- Quantum energetix
- Therapeutic pause
- Bowen Technique – Base protocol 1, 2 and 3
- Pulse diagnosis
- Heart tree anatomy
- The sacred heart and elements with pulse diagnosis
- Sacrum release (prone and standing positions)
- Treatment – knees and seats of understanding
- The fascial continuity of the Hamstrings procedure
- Spinal ladder
- Frequency, vibration, resonation-medical grade tools for pain and Central nervous system
- Healing mantras
- Implementing online treatments
- Guiding clients for self treatment
- Student demonstrations & feedback
- Healing incantations
- Self-care massage
- Thai Yoga self-care stretches
- Knee treatment (Bowen Technique)
- Perifascia and lymph techniques with Bowen Technique
- The Dermatomes and fascia with light touch activation
- Neural movement medicine
- The Diaphragm, Heart, Lungs – anxiety, breathing, digestion
- Perifascia and lymph techniques (Bowen Technique)
- The Dermatomes and fascia (Bowen Technique)
- Baby colic/reflux protocol
- Bedwetting protocol
- Activation of the Heart-Mind (Bowen Technique)
- Hormone protocol Bowen Technique
- Headache treatment
- Sen Tap – vibrational tool to gently work on myofascial channels
- Meditation and breathwork
- Coccyx and hormone balancer Bowen Technique
- Lymphatic Bowen Technique
- Sensing and refining depth of pressure
- Managing client rooms
- Colic in newborn and young children
- Self-massage (Thai Yoga)
- Assessment of joints
- Vagus nerve anatomy
- Hayfever Protocol
- Closing ceremony
“Natasha’s focus on self care and her placing of it at the root of everything we do is transformative for how we ‘do’ our businesses and ‘be’ ourselves. It brings spaciousness and kindness, not just into our work but into our lives. This offers peace and groundedness in the present, and a steady mind when planning for what looks to be a volatile future that we now move towards with an array of nourishing tools with which to support everyone around us.”
Still got questions?… I’ve got answers
How long do I get access to the course materials?
You’ll have access to everything for 6 months after the programme has finished.
What happens if I can't make the live trainings?
Everything is recorded, so if you miss the occasional training you can catch up, but I really recommend you attend live. What you put in is what you get back. And you’ll need to achieve an 80% attendance to get certification
What are the entry requirements?
You’ll need a knowledge of anatomy and physiology and at least Level 3 in one of the bodywork modalities to be eligible.
What's the time commitment like?
We have 16 online sessions and 4 days in person.
What do I need to prepare?
There will be an orientation week before class starts.
Any other questions?
Drop me a line here and I’ll be happy to answer them.